6x17 - Closet? You’ll Love It!
Jay and Claire scramble to shoot a Pritchett Closets commercial in response to their competitor’s new and catchy ad, but there might be some creative differences between father and daughter. A peeping-Tom in the neighborhood keeps using a drone to spy on Gloria sun-bathing so Phil, Luke and Manny make it their mission to take it down. Elsewhere, a tone deaf Lily prepares to perform in her school talent show and Cameron is more worried about it than she is, and Haley’s feelings for Andy become even more complicated when he gets rushed to the hospital with appendicitis.
Modern Family Source is your fan connection to ABC's Modern Family, starring Ed O'Neill, Sofìa Vergara, Rico Rodriguez, Julie Bowen, Ty Burrell, Sarah Hyland, Ariel Winter, Nolan Gould, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Eric Stonestreet and Aubrey Anderson-Emmons.
Here you will find updated news and information, episode stills, screencaptures and behind the scenes photos. We claim no ownership of anything posted here, and intend not to infringe any copyright. We do not post candids of the actors or gossip about their private lives! For any concern please contact us prior to proceed.
The 14th annual Young Hollywood Awards are being held Thursday, June 14 in Los Angeles, and several TV faves are set to receive top honors.
Here’s a breakdown of the just-announced 2012 award recipients:
• Bing Philanthropy Award: One Tree Hill‘s Sophia Bush
• Breakthrough Performance of the Year (Female): Parks and Recreation‘s Aubrey Plaza
• Cross-Over of the Year: iCarly‘s Miranda Cosgrove
• Scene Stealer (Female): Mad Men‘s Kiernan Shipka
• Scene Stealers (Male): Modern Family‘s Rico Rodriguez and Nolan Gould
• Style Icon: Once Upon a Time‘s Ginnifer Goodwin
• Veteran of the Year: Don’t Trust the B—– in Apartment 23‘s James Van Der Beek
« Julie, Ty and Modern Family nominated for Critics’ Choice Awards (@itsJulieBowen) |
Happy Birthday to Aubrey (@AubreyLily) »